Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pink and Yellow - Orange and Purple

The Play Date Cafe inspiration piece for this week is irresistable!
 Pink, Yellow and Gray!
 Here is my card using the inspiration colors.  My card turned out rather "girly" and "vintage" and I like it.  
 The little vintage cards are digital images from an Etsy store, Made by Janet. 
 I also want to share the Unscripted sketches card for this week. 
 I printed out a digital stamp by Hero Arts that I purchased at Two Peas in a Bucket.  It comes all colored, I just needed to print it out and cut it out. 
 I added two colors of Ultra Fine Flower Soft to the flower for a fun accent. 
 I used a Kreaxions 4-in-1 punch for my punched border. 
Gotta share some photos too...
 It is a little late for Pumpkin Patch photos but I still wanted to share a couple cute ones. Is that joy or what!?
 These guys are almost scary!
And, see the gray in the background? In the distance in the ocean and that is marine layer that was coming in so thick this evening.  It gave the neatest feel to the patch.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

THE SPECIAL MOMENTS card
Materials list:
Cardstock – Core’dinations
Flourish and sentiment stamps – Hero Arts
Digital Collage Clip Art – Ticket Vintage/Etsy shop/Made by Janet 2011
Felt flower - Recollections
Heart cut out – Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Spray colors – Smooth Spritz/Clearsnap
Black Versafine stamp pad
Brown Distress stamp pad/Ranger

SKETCH 131 NOVEMBER card
Materials list:
Cardstock – Core’dinations
Patterned papers – Splendid Collection/Brilliance/Authentique
November digital stamp/Hero Arts/Two Peas in a Bucket
Ultra Fine Flower Soft
Kreaxions 4-in-1 punch
Ribbon
Buttons

19 comments:

  1. Your cards are GORGEOUS! I am always in AWE of your cards!! And those photos are FABULOUS!! Loveeeee the one of his grin with his prize pumpkin! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such awesome cards! Love your grey heart with the polka dot background! Great use of those vintage cards, I knew I recognized them, 'Made by Janet' sells through Print Candee too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Linda, as always, you did a great job with your cards! I'm always so inspired by your work! :)
    And thanks so much for sharing the adorable pictures! Besides the picture of your sweet grandson, I love the last pumpkin picture.. soo cool!
    Have a wonderful Sunday!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think you have made a card I don't like or love~beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards, Linda! Love the fun vintage look to them both. That pink, yellow and gray color combo is delicious. Love the vintage images and girly touches. And how cool is that digital image? LOVE that it comes already colored. And love your color combo here, too.
    And what cute pumpkin patch photos. Boy, that brings back some memories for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, Linda! I especially love the fresh color combo on the first one. I see you found some warty pumpkins in your travels too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely work and delightful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh why I have not been to your blog in so long? It is unacceptable when I see your gorgeous cards. That first one is my favorite. Love the color combo and that heart! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great layers and details you've put together! Love the fun tickets with the sweet little crowns and your pretty pink bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such beautiful cards! Love the pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow awesome cards... great view of both...and I love your photos for the pumpkins patch..so cute..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute, cute, cute! I love all the layers and the sweet puffy flower. Thanks so much for joining us this week in the Play Date Cafe! HUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful cards and even more beautiful photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wauw!!! All those pumpkins!! We don't have anything like that here, so fun to see! And I love your heart-card! Such a pretty heart and gorgeous colors!!! The swirls in the background finishes it perfectly!! Love it!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a fun post, you've been really busy. I love your card for the Play Date Cafe, especially the detail behind your heart. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your cards are gorgeous, Linda! LOVE the vintage, girly take on our color story! So many yummy, little elements! LOVE! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe! And thanks for sharing the sweet, pumpkin patch pics!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just read the next few paragraphs. It is my opinion you add a considerable amount of energy to build this particular post. I really thank you for get the job done.

    ReplyDelete