Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Comfort - Pull up a chair and get your coffee cup

Some fun projects to share...
 I used this amazing chair stamp by Gourmet Stamps and the color combination at The Play Date Cafe.  The little red square border is a die from My Favorite Things. I cut extras of these and they are sitting on my desk. I seem to be reaching for them for so many projects!
 The sentiment is also from Gourmet Stamps. I love this little combination.
 Isn't this The Play Date Cafe combo amazing! I want to use it over and over.
 Now for my card for Card Positioning Systems blog with My Favorite Things as our sponsor. 
 The girl stamp and the hexagons shapes are die from My Favorite Things.
Here is the CPS sketch.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards! Love what you did with the chair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and I love sentiment! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! I'm glad you enjoyed our colours so much this week, Jaclyn will be pleased! I'm not sure if you know but your piccie didn't refresh properly so we aren't seeing all your lovely work on the site as an image. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Linda!! I loveeeeeeeee the chair and those fun coffee cups!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE both of these adorable cards, Linda! The color combos are just amazing on both. Love the fun dies you've used and the stamped images are fabulous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I simply adore both of the cards!!!! Thanks for joining us at at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete