Thursday, December 27, 2012

Gotta love the color blue

My cards both use some shades of blue, always a fun color.


 First up I wanted to use the retro sketch for this week along with my super brand new Simon Says Stamp stamps!!! I just feel in love with this cute little house. I pulled out my BasicGrey Aspen Frost mini pad of papers. These papers are meant for Christmas/winter but I knew I needed to get more use from then then just one season.
 The two label shapes are cut with the Cricut. The stamp set comes with a couple doors to stamp and a couple windows plus the cut cloud outline and some sentiments. It was just made for stamping on patterned paper.
 This is the retro sketch, I just turned it.
 My next card uses some wonderful paper tapes from Recollections and a great stamp sentiment from Verve stamps.
 Are these tapes yummy!
 The pretty border is a punch and I just love this sentiment set that is a few different sentiments that can be the focus of a card.
And for a couple fun photos...
 We have had a fair amount of rain lately and I caught a glimpse of the rain drops on my plants while looking out my kitchen window.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

7 comments:

  1. Linda your cards are gorgeous and I love your nature photos - beautifully captured.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of your cards Linda...that house is a-dorable and love what you've done with the tape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that house on the first one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow great cards..love that adorable house...great combo too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are just lovely. I love that house with the raised door and window. So inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, these are beautiful! Love how you used that tape. Totally gonna lift that idea! ;) Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete