Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sweet Little Birds all in a Row

To go along with the current contest at Hero Arts, I used one of their printables on the card I want to share today.  I also used the sketch for this months contest.
 The printable has three different images on it, I printed out the page, cut out the row of birds and the also cut the little postage stamp image from one of the other images on the sheet.
 There is very little room left for coloring, but I still used some very simple colors to just add a bit of something.  That wonderful, tweed background is a stamp by Hero Arts. I inked it with two colors of Clearsnap stamp pads and then gave it a spritz with a Stephanie Barnard/Clearsnap spray inks. 
Here is the Hero Arts sketch.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

9 comments:

  1. Sooooooooooo beautiful! I love love love love those birds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful take on the sketch - love those birds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG my new fave~stunning!!! Love the birds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Linda, love the vintage look those birds have :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous birds. Beautiful card. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what amazing fussy cutting on those birds, Linda! This is gorgeous! Love the chevron print, too, and the sequins are such a pretty touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!! Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great hybrid card! Love the contrast of the printed images with that great background!

    ReplyDelete