Friday, June 28, 2013

I love the color red!

This card is the perfect example of that.
 I used the retro sketch to create this card. What is sort of funny is that the piece with the red roses and the sprayed pink background is a piece I was playing with some time ago and when I finished I just left it sitting on my desk. This week I decided it was the perfect starting point to use the sketch and the create a card. That great spray background is some Stephanie Barnard Spray inks from Clearsnap.
 That wonderful "thank you"stamp in that amazing font is from Avery Elle.
Here is the retro sketch.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

3 comments:

  1. Loving all that yummy RED! GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful and the buttons with the twine is a nice touch.
    {I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. The red is so pretty! Love the twine and button combo.

    ReplyDelete