Sunday, July 7, 2013

Using color

I so love using color challenges.  Most often, they end up being colors I might not have thought to put together so they make me go out of my box a bit.  I used The Play Date Café combo.
 For this card, I turned to a set of stamps by Avery Elle. I LOVE these flowers so it is always fun to think of more ways to use them. The inks are from Clearsnap, they have such a great array of color choices.  
 One of the other things that makes this card fun is that it is a one layer card. I usually find that to be quite a challenge and it just came so naturally with the design I used. I simple stamped the flowers over and over and left a piece unstamped so I could add my sentiment there. I also used what seems to be my more "go to" supply, Liquid Pearls!!!!
Here is The Play Date Café color combination that I used.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

6 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwww! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I'm so impressed with people that know how to do all these gorgeous card techniques!! I can't make a card to save my life!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. Love how you did the flowers and the way you used the colors. I am with you, color challenges make you play around with colors you would not normally put together. I am so happy to be sponsoring this play date cafe challenge. Stop by and say hi.
    Leslie
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love what you created with these little flowers. beautiful! Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete