Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Pumpkins and Blessings

The sketch at CAS(e) this Sketch has so many possibilities but I saw it as the perfect opportunity to use some new stamps.
 I just ordered this adorable little pumpkin set of stamps from PaperTrey, Inc.  All of the sentiments that come with it are fitting for a baby card so I went to a new set of sentiments from Hero Arts. 
The background is also a stamp from Hero Arts, I just didn't ink it all the way so it would have a slight distress look. 
 
Here is the CAS(e) this Sketch.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! LOVING those pumpkins!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love your stamped background!
    Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda you pumpkins are so very sweet :)

    ReplyDelete