Thursday, November 7, 2013

Daisies and Leaves

First off, I played along with the retro sketch. 
 I went to a couple of my favorite Printworks stamps. I have loved Printworks for what seems like forever. It helps that they are always at our stamp convention.  In fact, I am headed there this weekend, YEAH!!!
 After coloring the main flowers with Copic markers, I gave the piece a spray of yellow spray ink and some drops of some orange spray ink, both are Stephanie Barnard spray inks by Clearsnap.
 Here is the retro sketch.
 Next up, I attempted what is a huge challenge for me, a one layer card.  That is the current Addicted to CAS challenge.  I always feel I just have to add layers so it was pretty hard to just stamp on the card front and leave it that way.
 My squares of color are just Distress Stamp pads directly "stamped" on the paper.  The leaf is a stamp from Paper Source.  That neat sentiment is from Paper Smooches.
Here is the Addicted to CAS challenge.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

5 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! LOVING the colors and love love love the flowers on the first one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda I have exactly the same problem one layer cards always give me trouble. Yours is beautiful, gorgeous bright bold colors. Thanks for sticking with it and joining us at ATCAS.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards - great color palette in both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great cards, so colorful and GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete