Sunday, January 19, 2014

It is about the DOTS

A fun challenge at CASology this week is to make a project using dots. 
 This turned out easy when I pulled out some of my paper tapes! I used a Hero Arts heart stamp and a PaperTrey, Inc. sentiment to finish my card.
 I so love using this stuff.  They make for such a quick little accent and they are so easy to combine tapes and patterns.
Here is the CASology challenge.
I also thought this fit the Paper Issues "You are just my type" challenge. 
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

6 comments:

  1. Love the graphic feel of all the different patterns in bold colours! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love all the different patterns. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would make a great Valentine's card ! Love the pattern tapes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect combo of colour and patterns! Really great card!

    ReplyDelete