Sunday, April 13, 2014

Easter Week part1

Easter is such a special holiday for our family because it celebrates that our Saviour Lives.  That is an exciting thing for us but I have to admit that I also love bunnies, chicks, candy, eggs and all of the other fun things that we add to that celebration.  
 I thought it would be fun to create some projects built around those fun things.  Reverse Confetti came out this year with the absolutely cutest Easter/Bunny/Chick stamp set with matching dies and I knew it was one set I just had to have.  What is better than a little gift that contains CANDY?!  My little cello bag has some white paper grass and some Dove candy eggs.
My little tag just brings the "cuteness" to the bag.  I like that this bunny in the set looks like Peeps so I tried to color it to look like that.  I took a pink Distress Ink and put that stamp pad directly to the paper first.  I like that I got an uneven covering of the ink, I thought that added to the cuteness.  Next, the bunny was stamped with black ink and then cut out with the matching die.  That great tag is also a die from Reverse Confetti as is that little banner piece and the stamped sentiment.  I gave this little girl some extra "fun-ness" with some white Liquid Pearl cheeks. 
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

4 comments:

  1. You're right, this is an adorable set, and an adorable project! Sweet peeps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooooooo cute!! I love that bunny!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is insanely adorable! Love how your bunny really looks marshmallowy. Yum!

    ReplyDelete