Tuesday, May 27, 2014

A yummy color challenge

Not only do I love Reverse Confetti stamps and matching dies but I totally fell in love with the May challenge.  The inspiration photo is oh so amazing!
 This challenge, of course, gave me a great reason to play along. I started out creating a background with a stencil and some Distress Stains on watercolor paper. 
 I next went to this "school" related set of stamps and dies.  Two of my grandsons school had a teacher appreciation week so I had that on my mind as I created.  I thought it was so fun to use a "school" theme in such non traditional colors.  
Is this yummy or what??? The Reverse Confetti challenge.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

3 comments:

  1. Definitely yummy! Some colours are just spectacular together & your card really does them justice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG-oodness! My favorite colors!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops....I forgot, do you have a picture of yourself to share with us?

    ReplyDelete