Tuesday, September 23, 2014

More Color Choices - Focus on Yellow

One of my favorite color challenges is black and white with a color.  
 I am working with a "new to me" challenge blog and it is a color challenge adding yellow to the black and white.  I started out by stamping my sentiment from Printworks.  I put a mask over that and gave the white paper some sprays of color.  I used Heidi Swapp Gold and Clearsnap Yellow.  
 That really neat flourish design is from Darcie's, I stamped it and then cut it out.  Some buttons and an enamel dot along with your yellow Liquid Pearls were the finishing touches.  
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

6 comments:

  1. I love the sprays of yellow, and the black flourish is super! I'm so glad you found us at CAS - Colours and Sketches, and I hope you'll join us again soon for another challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful use of colour and design. This is an awesome card that catches your attention right away. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Love the grungey background! Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete