Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Silver Snowflakes

No getting around it, that time of year is quickly approaching!
 By no means do I want all of the hustle and bustle of Christmas yet but I sure do like pulling out my winter related stamps to work on fun projects.  I used the CAS-ology challenge for a tag that is Festive.  
 I used my new Distress Spray in Broken China with a Tim Holtz sweater look stencil.  I wanted it to be messy with just a little bit of the stencil design showing.  I also used some Distress Spray in Brushed Pewter.  This has to be the best silver spray ever!!!! I sprayed paper and then cut out the Simon Says Stamp snowflake.  A cute, metallic puffy star finishes off the snowflake.  The star makes it fit the Wednesday Simon Says Stamp challenge. That sentiment is from a set by Wplus9 Designs.  I liked the red contrast for that. 
 Here is the CAS-ology challenge.
Here is the Wednesday Simon Says Challenge "seeing stars".
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I thought that I didn't need Distress sprays, but I have to change my opinion :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely glistening sparkly and WONDROUS tag! WOW -oh- WOW!!! Thanks so much for joining us in the festivities this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful tag, a lovely colour scheme and great embossed background with a gorgeous silver snowflake!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blue and white with silver combo! Beautiful tag, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeee the snowflakes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love looking through your cards~you have the touch!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely, cool, wintry tag! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tag, Linda! Love the pop of red in the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda, I love the color combination and pretty accents on your tag...so beautiful! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely tag and great color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the layers on your gorgeous tag! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful tag, love the snowflake with the fab star in middle.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete