Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Orange is a "Happy" color

And the card I wanted to share is very orange and I love it!
 I love playing with inks and watercolor paper for a watercolor look and this one was super easy.  I just spritzed the paper and ran a mini stamp pad down the paper a few times, not filling all of the surface.  I loved the irregular result.  
 It was finished with a simple little white label shape and some Paper Smooches flowers and leaves.  The word "hello" is from Winnie & Walter. 
This goes with the Paper Players challenge.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

7 comments:

  1. This is bold and dramatic and I love it! Great use of complementary colours! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright pretty card! I'm not normally a fan of orange, but your treatment of it is superb and the blue is a perfect accent. I just love all the details you have included!! It's wonderful to see you playing along with the Paper Players, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card too, Linda! I'm very into interesting backgrounds lately and this one is a real winner. I love the simple technique and look forward to giving it a try. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That orange background is GORGEOUS, Linda! Love all the texture to it! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a stunner! LOVE the boldness of the orange and those flowers are very pretty!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete