Sunday, May 24, 2015

AAA Cards challenge - For the Guys

 Our theme this for the next AAA Cards challenge is about the guys or a masculine touch and that is normally a difficult challenge for me but fun.
 I reached for a little car stamp I have by Printworks that I just plain love.  It is so easy to use and the red and blue help it fit a masculine look.  In order to make my plain white card fit with my color scheme, I blotched it with some Distress Stain.  
 I used a banner set of tag dies from My Favorite Things. I just love how easy those dies are to use and how any sizes they come in and they stack so easy.  The card was stamped and colored with Copic markers.  The word "zoom" is also from Printworks. 
 I just had to create another card using this super cut little car.  I stamped it, colored it and then cut it out.  My background was super simple with some gray paint stroke stamped images by Avery Elle.  
I used a stitched die from Avery Elle.  It cuts the rectangle and cuts the stitched lines into the paper with one cut.
Be sure to play along at AAA Cards.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

7 comments:

  1. How fun is this car! Love that first bg too~ It's been a pleasure being on this team with you -- I'll be playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A double! Both cards are right on track and bound to be appreciated by the men in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 fantastic cards and so different with the one image. Love 'em both. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that car Linda. Both cards are wonderful. Love the red, white and blue - and of course your gorgeous inky background. Love the detail of the dots on the tires. The paint stroke background was genius for the second card. Have to remember that...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two great masculine cards! Love how you did the background of the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card and design. Love that car image...

    ReplyDelete