Sunday, November 1, 2015

The colors of Autumn

I was able to attend Scrapbook Expo in Ontario, CA recently and one of my classes was how to use the Zig Clean Color pens.  They are a kind of watercolor pen.
 The teacher represented Krazy Kreations and they offer lots of black outline stickers.  They work so perfectly with the watercolor pens.  
I did use watercolor paper and the paper and the pens really work together nicely for blending the colors.  With that in mind, I was able to use several colors that go along with Fall or Autumn.
The sentiment is from a set by Simon Says Stamp and this also fits the Anything Goes Wednesday challenge.
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING those leaves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful leaves, Linda! I never tire of seeing these colors used at this time of year! Thanks for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete